When hosting sensitive information, cyber crime is one of the biggest concerns for any organization.
An anti-virus solution is one of the most critical, effective and affordable ways to avoid infections from viruses, spyware, adware and potentially unwanted applications. With the VM Racks Managed Antivirus solution, files and servers are regularly checked to ensure the highest level of protection for all Windows and Linux based servers.
- Comprehensive security suite with Universal Threat Management.
- Multi-platform support for protecting various operating systems.
- Integrated firewall protection to ensure upload and download security.
- Automatically updated with the latest database definitions for up-to-date and around-the-clock protection.
- Multi-level security to protect against viruses, worms, Trojans, malware, spyware and other potential security risks.
As part of HIPAA compliance, it is required that technological safeguards be put in place to protect Electronic Protected Health Information (ePHI). Administrative Safeguard §164.308 calls for organizations to implement policies and procedures to prevent, detect, contain, and correct security violations. VM Racks’ Managed Anti-virus provides an extensive and comprehensive software solution for proactive and sustained protection. Through the use of multi-layer security protocols and with an integrated firewall and extensive database of virus signatures, VM Racks constantly monitors and scans files for potential viruses.
Cyber security is a primary concern for many businesses. It’s important to have a solution that provides both peace of mind and reliability. The VM Racks Managed Anti-virus solution uses Maldet integration and a web interface firewall deployment to ensure that files and traffic are scanned for possible viruses and malicious software to ensure the security and integrity of the information being transmitted.
HIPAA Compliant Managed Services
The following Managed Services are included with every HIPAA compliant hosting plan