VM Racks provides HIPAA Compliant Cloud Solutions to healthcare organizations who need to protect Patient Health Information (PHI) data under the HIPAA and HITECH Act. As part of our HIPAA managed service solutions, we provide our customers with a way to independently verify that their health data is in compliance with HIPAA cloud standards. In order to be considered HIPAA Cloud Compliant, organizations must follow a specific program of compliance that includes encryption, audits, system updates and much more.
The VM Racks HIPAA Cloud Compliance Program means that an organization has:
- A signed Business Associate Agreement (BAA) between both business entities
- Protects PHI files with the highest level of encryption and access controls
- Systems are monitored 24/7 to ensure consistent reliability and uptime
- Maintains logs and PHI data for 6 years
- Maintains HIPAA compliance with their Managed Cloud Infrastructure
To verify that an organization is currently HIPAA Cloud Compliant with VM Racks, please fill out the form below and we will respond to you with an email that lets you know the compliance status of the organization. If you would like more information about our HIPAA Compliant Solutions